Friday, July 8, 2011

Boss Status

I'm not a fan of American cars for their lack of engineering or beauty but there are a few that will grab a second glance from me. The Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca is one of those cars. I like the color combo and the way it looks with the improved splitter. That being said I wouldn't buy one with my own money since its an American muscle car. Regardless of my opinion it has some good points. Ford has decided to try and make a car that can not only go in straight line, but left and right corners as well. They've stiffened up the suspension, increase the anti-rollbar thickness and given it driver selectable settings. There are three modes, comfort, normal and sport. These settings sound familiar actually (check Europe). And of course there's loads of power and torque. But the biggest surprise of all is what happens in this video. The results are truly shocking, have a look for yourself http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxEhnugwzCc

No comments:

Post a Comment